High Value Workforce Solutions
Day & Zimmermann’s Professional Technical Staffing business line specializes in providing cost-competitive workforce solutions to the power and process and industrial markets requiring highly specialized staff augmentation and project resources. With more than 15,000 employees, a network of strategic locations, and a proud history of more than 100 years, Day & Zimmermann is uniquely qualified to leverage our deep industry experience to deliver solutions designed to meet the toughest staffing challenges. We use a variety of innovative sourcing channels, including our proprietary database of more than 75,000 talent profiles of working and available candidates throughout the U.S. Our experienced recruiters perform effective searches while leveraging the latest technology and industry relationships to quickly produce the right people at the right time. We manage both long and short-term assignments of large or small volume in the following disciplines.
- Project Controls – Project managers, planners, estimators, schedulers, and cost analysts
- Field Positions – Engineers, superintendents, supervisors, coordinators, inspectors, I&C, chemistry techs
- Office/Administrative – Administrative assistants, manager/coordinators, document control techs, buyers, contract administrators, CAP professionals, technical writers, timekeepers
- Plant & Business – Operations Reactor operators, technical program consultants, control room operators, emergency prep, CAP, procedure writers, finance/accounting, supply chain professionals
- Information Technology – Support techs, network admins, application developers, cyber security professionals
- Discipline Engineers – Civil/structural, electrical, mechanical, chemical, nuclear, design/drafting professionals
- QA/QC – Quality inspectors, ND techs/engineers, auditors
Our terms are simple, flexible, and cost-effective. After agreeing on an hourly bill rate for hours worked, we handle the recruitment, candidate presentation, selection, and on-boarding. We then manage statutory taxes, insurance, benefits, employee relations, worker’s compensation, unemployment claims, and other administrative aspects of the assignment, thereby allowing our clients to focus on achieving success in their core business.