Over the past two decades, manufacturing companies in a broad range of industries have come to understand that improving maintenance efficiency and effectiveness is critical to minimizing downtime and reaching higher levels of profitability. Day & Zimmermann’s core competence is in the maintenance and modification of existing industrial plants. We understand that capacity availability is critical to efficient operations and provide the engineering, construction, and maintenance services that restore, preserve, and expand your plant’s capacity.
Our capabilities include plant maintenance and modifications; shutdowns, turnarounds, and outages; and EPC services for capital projects in the chemical, advanced manufacturing, food & beverage, and petroleum refining industries.
- Plant engineering services
- Maintenance & modifications
- Asset reliability and productivity services
- Shutdowns, turnarounds, and outages
- Construction/capital projects
- Construction management
- Project management, planning, scheduling, and controls
- Managed O&M services
- Staff augmentation